Car Accident Attorneys in Jacksonville
Florida Car Accident Videos
- Auto Accidents
- Automobile Property Damage
- Driver Negligence
- Insurance Issues After An Accident
- Proving Your Case
- Understanding Insurance Companies
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Aggressive Claims Handling By Insurance Adjusters
- Comparative Fault
- Proving Bodily Injury Despite A Minor Car Accident
- Tough Questions Insurance Adjusters Don't Want You to Ask
- Types of Coverage Under Florida Automobile Insurance Policies
- Why You Shouldn't Rely On The Accident Report
- Uninsured Motorists
- Things You Should Know When Purchasing Car Insurance in Florida
- The Dos and Don'ts When Talking to an Insurance Adjuster
- What to do After Being Involved in an Accident
- What Body Shop Should I Take My Car to After an Accident?
- When Should I Replace My Tires?
- Cell Phone Distractions
Legal Representation for Florida Car Accident Victims
If you or a family member has been in any type of car accident, you understand how devastating such a violent event can be for a person's life. Overcoming the challenges of even a minor accident may seem impossible, but you may be able to secure financial support through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. When another person is responsible for causing such damages, the survivors are legally entitled to seek compensation.
Whether you have been injured or lost a loved one, contact Farah & Farah to explore your options with a knowledgeable and compassionate Jacksonville car accident lawyer. Call us at (800) 533-3555 or submit an online contact form for a no-cost consultation. We will help you make an informed decision that could drastically help you protect your rights and future.
2,407 people in Florida died in traffic accidents in 2013. - NHTSA
Who Caused the Accident?
You may already know who was responsible for causing the car accident, but in order to have a successful claim, it will be necessary to provide evidence. At Farah & Farah, our car accident legal team can investigate the cause of a traffic collision, and will also build a strong evidence-based case to ensure that the at-fault party is held accountable.
The most common cause of vehicle accidents is negligence, such as distracted driving, drowsiness, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or violating traffic laws. Other common causes of traffic collisions include defective auto parts, hazardous road conditions, and speeding. If you were unable to gather evidence of fault at the scene of the collision, an experienced Jacksonville personal injury attorney will work with accident reconstructionists, forensic investigators, and other professionals in the field to identify how the accident occurred in the first place.
What Damages Can be Recovered After a Car Accident in Florida?
It may not be possible to make a full recovery after a vehicle accident, but that does not mean that you should have to accrue debt as a result of another's recklessness or wrongdoing. Even a seemingly minor crash can result in catastrophic injuries, such as brain damage, paralysis, spinal cord injuries, and amputations, which can require significant medical treatment and lifelong care. However, doctor visits, surgical procedures, rehabilitative care, and lost wages can quickly add up and deplete your family's savings.
By taking legal action, you may at least recover financial compensation from the responsible party for the following damages:
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Enjoyment
- Funeral Costs
- Lost Abilities
- Vehicle Damage
Jacksonville FL Car Accident Lawyers
Do not hesitate to speak with an accomplished Jacksonville personal injury attorney as soon as possible. In many personal injury cases, you will only have a limited amount of time in which to pursue legal action against the liable party.
Motor vehicle accidents can be frightening and may result in very serious, life-threatening injuries. With the millions of residents travelling on Florida's roads every day, the possibility of being involved in a motor vehicle accident may be inevitable for residents and travelers. There are a number of car crash causes, but often the culprit is a negligent driver. Negligent behavior behind the wheel can include distracted driving or driving while intoxicated. If the driver of a vehicle acts in a negligent or reckless manner, it can endanger not only drivers of other vehicles, but also pedestrians, bicyclists, and motorcyclists.
The Jacksonville car accident lawyers of Farah & Farah can help YOU hold any at-fault parties legally accountable and will work to recover compensation for your injuries.
Contact a Dedicated Jacksonville Car Accident Attorney at Farah & Farah
It is understandable that survivors want to focus on recovery and moving past such a traumatic event, and that is why taking legal action is so important. With an aggressive attorney on your side, you will be able to concentrate on healing while your legal representative handles the at-fault party and his or her insurance company in order to win the compensation you deserve. Call Farah & Farah at (800) 533-3555 to get answers to your auto accident questions, greater insight into your case and the potential legal options available to you.
Mr. Farah said "You don't have to worry about it, we'll take care of it." And they did. I don't know how they do it, but they do it.
- Auto Accident Blogs
- What Causes Jacksonville Automobile Accidents?
- Commonly Broken Bones in Jacksonville Car Accidents
Recent Florida Car Accidents Verdicts and Settlements:
- $1.25 Million Recovery - Fatal Drunk Driving Accident Case
- $1.2 Million Recovery - Rear-end Car Accident Case
- $1.115 Million Recovery - Case Resulting in Severe Injuries
- $1 Million Recovery - Case Resulting in a Skull Fracture
- $950,000 Recovery - Fatal Car Accident Case
- $760,000 Recovery - Auto Accident Case Involving a Dump Truck
- $756,000 Recovery - Roof Crush Accident
- $410,000 Recovery - Deadly Car Accident Case
- $317,675.61 Recovery - Car Accident Case Resulting in Serious Injuries
- $196,000 Recovery - Auto Accident Resulting in Back Surgery
- $115,000 Recovery - Car Accident Resulting in Neck, Shoulder and Back Injuries
- $100,000 Recovery - Accident Where Victim Was Trapped in Vehicle
Note: All cases are based on their own facts, so results will vary. Results are before attorney's fee, costs, and expenses. Most cases result in a lower recovery. It should not be assumed that your case will have as beneficial a result.